We are currently hiring for:
Receiver – Warehouse
This position is for our main warehouse in Vancouver, we also have multiple 3PL warehouses where we stock inventory.
Main responsibilities include:
- Keep the warehouse running smoothly – receive shipments accurately, complete detailed receiving reports, allocate and manage inventory including location codes.
- Assist in daily warehouse duties as needed: including picking orders, cycle counts, full inventory counts, manage stock and location codes.
- Communicate and work closely with the team towards increased efficiency and reduced errors.
- Drive the forklift and handle the pallet jacks on a daily basis.
- Lift, load and unload boxes on a regular basis up to 50 lbs.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to work for a small, family run company that is well established and poised for future growth. Forklift certification and computer skills are required.
You possess steel toe boots and a good teamwork attitude. You have a minimum of 3 years of experience as a Shipper/Receiver.
Salary is competitive and based on experience. Extended health benefits and a great perk – staff pricing on thousands of items for full-time staff.
Please send us a brief cover letter including salary expectations and your resume to email@example.com
Only candidates who currently live in the lower mainland will be considered.
Job Type: Full-time