Current Job Vacancies
Relaxus is a Health and Wellness company (since 1992) that distributes a huge product line (over 3000 active SKU’s) to many retail customers in Canada and the USA. We have numerous other divisions including our professional division, supplying products to health practitioners both locally and across Canada.
We have multiple 3PL warehouses in Canada and the U.S. where we stock inventory year round.
This is a multi-faceted role that requires someone with related import and export experience. The ideal candidate is relentlessly detail oriented, a natural born multi-tasker, unflappable and highly efficient.
- Review and submit import and export documents with a keen eye on accuracy, correct valuations, commodity classifications, tariff codes, compliance and authorizations. Track, review and manage records of import.
- Communicate and be the main point of contact with our custom broker, freight forwarder and port trucking. Monitor shipments and customs clearances, identifying and resolving issues as required
- Assist with, submit, investigate and update HTS codes for inbound/outbound shipments and for internal reference.
- Submit duty drawbacks.
- Ensure ongoing compliance within an ever changing regulatory environment.
- Create purchase orders
- Review receiving documents and coordinate with warehouse about discrepancies and details
- Create new part numbers and monitor inventory status (discontinued items, product codes, sales department codes, item descriptions etc)
- Oversee inventory transfers and cross docks including generating all required documents and communicating with our other warehouses, and updating inventory in our system accordingly
- Create commercial invoices for outbound USA shipments including HTS codes
- Manage supplier information and product details in our ERP system
- Monitor all inbound shipments and notify staff on a frequent basis
- Update product arrivals in ERP and keep staff informed
- Update and monitor inventory in all warehouses with an eye towards discrepancies. Assist with data entry for inventory and cycle counts.
- Create new customer accounts in our ERP and assign territory codes
- Submit orders to our 3PL warehouses if required (back-up role)
- Invoice orders shipped (back-up role)
- Other office related duties as required.
- 3-5 years + of importing experience and US outbound logistics
- Knowledge and experience with Air and Ocean and ground freight
- Knowledge and understanding of : tariff/trade agreements, duty drawback, customs regulations, HTS codes, valuation and classifications.
- Advanced ability in Excel
- Highly advanced organizational, analytical, database management, prioritization skills
- Comfortable in a key role with direct daily communication with many people from many departments
- Certification of ISM, CPSM, CCLP, CCS or APICS is an asset
- This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to work for a family run company that is well established and poised for future growth. This hire is to replace a person in this role for over 15 years, who will remain on the job for training during the transition period. We are proud of our history of long term employment with many of our staff and maintain an open, friendly, dynamic and supportive work environment.
- Salary is competitive and based on experience. Benefits include extended health and a great perk – staff pricing on everything in stock.
- Please send us a brief cover letter with your resume. Only those who currently live in the lower mainland will be considered. We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those candidates who we wish to interview will be contacted.
- Logistics and inventory: 3 years (Preferred)
- Vancouver, BC